Thursday, March 17, 2011

17 March 2011

OK~~ Jung Min will be here tomorrow night around 9:30PM ^^
Feel excited to go to the airport ^0^
I hope his flight would not be late than that ^^V
Ehh.. Feel super excited about Fan sign & FM so that I can't do anything properly..
Dun koe how JM feels but for me, really stressed out even what to wear aigoo
Even JM is not my bias, I feel sooo happy and excited lor
Imagine what if it's Kyu Jong or Leader?? :O Can't even think about how I would feel :O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAENGIE AND KYU JONG NEW PICTURES






So what can I say?? FLAWWWWLESSSSSSSSSS :O !!!!!
Aigooooooooooo

Kk ~~ Should *off* to bed now ^0^
#Leader #Saengie #KyuJong #JungMin #Baby
GOOD NIGHT!!! OPPADEULLLL!!!!!! SWEET DREAMSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU
*hugs* *kiss*
Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment