Saturday, March 12, 2011

12 March 2011

EHHHH... GOT THE AUTOGRAPH SESSION TICKET Teeeheeeeeeeee *jump* *jump*






Mal, Mal, do u know that I had to get up at 6am to get ur ticket????
and yea.. had to sit and wait for about 5 hours to buy it ....... *tired*
But Sony music said tickets are still left @.@ so some people still can buy ~
wae?? wae??
I suddenly feel like it's unfair to us who came and queued up so early to buy....
Ok.. Let it b.. coz I've got what I wanted..
Can't wait to see you Jung Min OPPA!!!!

And yea.. 너무 피곤해!!!!!!!! 너무 졸려요 =.=
I need to take a nap but I can't ...
I can't sleep ehh.. so noisy in my house *haiz*
so got headache already =.=

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anywayyyy........ Seen Leader's coupang version 3 .. soooo cuteeee nae....



aigoooo...... cutest leader everrrr ^^
And yea... so heartbreaking to hear about Japan's earthquake T__T
Wish everyone would be fine and God Bless them ...

Leader also cancelled to go to Japan for Playful kiss commemorative event =(
I feel so sad for those Japanese TS ehhh.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahhh..... Today, Baby's holding the autograph session event for *Girl* solo album ^^
Looks like an angel Baby Junnie ^^



I think that's all for today's updates??
Okieeee...... Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment