Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsk Tsk

Firstly, I can't upload images in my tweet posts today @@
Dun koe why.. Connection in these days really sucks..

Ehh......... Tomorrow... For TS who will go to JM the other 2 sessions, will have to fight a battle LOL
HEHE... I need to go there as early as I can .... wish I can get the ticket T____T
so which means, need to SLEEP now to get up early tomorrow HUFFFF...
MALLL!!!!!!!!! PLS PRAY FOR US!! CAN U HEAR ME?????????? ㅎㅎ

Aigoo..... Yesterday, Baby's come back stage, super daebakkkkkk ^^
Baby is soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee and yea.. coz of him, I saw so many tweets of his hyungs ..
esp Saengie's tweets ~~~ Haven't seen him in twitter about one month already ^^
Kho ma weo Baby ehh....
And yea.. Junnie oppa, are u happy to see ur Hyung's support?? ^^
Ur sweet KJ hyung, even promotes ur album u know?? hehe
aigoo.. Kyu Jong oppa is sooo sweet *hugs* ㅎ
I can see how much you love each other .. aigoo *tears of joy*
And one more, .. what about ur 4D hyung?? I hope he would say something lor

Kyaaaaaaaaaa... here's Baby's come back stage !!!!! ^^



so daebakkkk right??? ^^

Next........ Kyu Jong and Saengie oppa's websites are soooo cool ^^ so beautiful ^^
But international fans still can't join lor.. *sad* .. But hope B2M would do something for it T___T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where is my Leader anyway??? Hyun Joong oppa, do u watch ur maknae's comeback stage??
or.. even know it?? LOL... Pls know it ne... Baby would cry if u don't know about his mini album. ㅎ
I hope u r doing well oppa since I haven't heard about u ...
but one thing I heard about last days is that ur youngest fan is 18 months right?? wahahaha
Uri Leader is sooooo coool HUH???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok.. should *off* to bed ^^
scared for tomorrow and hope *some luck* for the ticket ㅠㅠ

OKIE ... 잘자요 OppaDeul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET DREAMMMMMMMMMMM ^^
I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *hugs* *kiss* *waves* Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment