Saturday, April 16, 2011

15 April 2011

Woah... I'm so so lazy to write a blog in these days =.=

=^_^= Hyun Joong Oppa got Football match on 15 April 2011..
FC Men won with 1 goal..
Eh.. He shot 2 goals but sadly offsides.. aigoo =.=!
Even got yellow card coz of handball
Actually, I know he didn't mean it
It was just a ball wanted to touch his hands coz he is too handsome? HEHE
Btw, Hyun Joong oppa lost weight .. sigh..
Im so sad to see him like that...
Oppa ah.. Please take care..
I know you work hard alot for your album but....
Please eat a lot and rest well ok?????
Im stressed coz of my exam.. Dun give me more stress leh .. aigoo =.=







Look at your eyes.. Oppa !!
I can see how tired you are =.=!
Please take a good care aigoooooo
And yea.. You will even go to Japan for Playful kiss event on 3rd May?
?_?

ehh.. I'm kinda worried Oppa..
But Hope everything would b fine ^^V
So.. which means I will see your new photos on 3rd May hehe..
Can't wait..
Aja Aja oppa ^^
Annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment