Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome Back xD

Woahh.. It's been a long time I didn't come to my Blog ><
I was sooo busy after JM's week in Singapore ....
Seeing Mal in person is just like a dream to me honestly ^^ Lolz..
Hope to meet the other 4 members in future as well ^^
Well.. exam's gonna be in a month .. aigoo ><<<
I should start to revise my subjects but some still unfinished .. 어떻게!!!!!
Kk~ Nothing will be done with shouting HEHE....
Will do double work for exam with my daily dose, Alien hehehe

Ehh.. Saengie's album is coming sooonnn kyaaaaaaaaa!!
Can't wait!!
No wonder that cuite boy turns to be a sexy hottie LOLz
Whenever I think about him, wanna laugh hahaha dunno why xD




Daebakk Daebakkk !!! Can't wait for that album YOUNG SAENGGGGG!! ^^

Ahh.. My sweetie's ALbum is coming out in JUNE!! YAY!!
ThankGod it won't come out in May ><
Omg.. Will it be on his birthday? 6th June?
Then, it will be xoo exciting ...

I wonder what's HJL oppa doing in these days =.=
I mostly saw his Soccer's photos during these days hehe
He looks tired liao ><
But seems he becomes a full-time player in FC men .. aigooo ><
Please dun get hurt lor Oppa, Ne????







Lolx, No idea why he keeps that hair now ><
a bit funny liao hehehe
But for me is ok lor ^^
He's still a cutie, gorgeous, charming Kim Hyun Joong ^^

Ehh.. Jung Min & Baby Jjun will be in Thailand (dunno when exactly)
Thailand TS are so lucky ><
They're gonna see Tom & Jerry together
Aigoo .. Heard Baby Jjun would probably come to Singapore..
Jebal Jebal, dun come in May ehhh
I dun wanna miss you again Junnie ahh
No wonder Jjun becomes more handsome & gorgeous day by day HEHEE




see? how cute he is .. aigoo.. trying to pose like Mal haha
Heard this wednesday MU high will be with Kyu Jong!! wooohooo ^^
TS will gonna see 2 members together ^^
Kyu Jong oppa will be the lead actor in Gong Musical as well haha
Aja Aja oppa^^

Kk~ Should OFF now ^^
잘자요!!! My daily dose #KimHyunJoong #HeoYoungSaeng #KimKyuJong #ParkJungMin #KimHyungJun
Sweet Dreamsssssss *hugs* *kiss* specially to my gorgeous ALien xD
Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment