Monday, February 28, 2011

Cutie Cutie Cutie Pie = I Can't stop loving him.. Ottokae :O

KIM KYU JONG



A boy who came from countryside to Seoul to fulfill his dream of becoming a singer. He failed 4 auditions before coming to Seoul. Never gave up and then fortunately, he passed the audition under DSP company. When he auditioned to become a SS member, he had decided that was his last audition as a singer. But he had to stay in the office-room during training periods which means he could come and stay after 6pm (office closing hours) then had to wake up at 6am. No electricity after 10pm so that he had to wash his clothes under candle light and sleep in a cold room.
He even wanted to quit and always shed tears almost every night. He even heard that the company wanted to replace him but his SS members always stand up in front of him, support him and said like "You can do it".

During his training period with his current members, they used to treat him because they know his situation..
But as a kind-sweet boy, he wanted to treat his members back. So he called his dad to give him pocket money.
His father asked him to come to his place and he thought his father as a man who would be wearing nice clothes and working at the nice office room. Instead, he saw his father wearing T-shirt and carrying cabbage boxes here to there.
His father didn't let him and other family members know what he was working..

He felt so sad for his dad and didn't want his pocket money so he walked back. But his father saw and called him and gave him 10000 won as a pocket money. He couldn't control his tears so he took it and ran back away immediately.
His father thought his son was so happy and ran quickly.

But in Kyu Jong's mind, he said he has to work harder and harder no matter what.
After debuting with SS501, they became successful and his financial became better.
At that time, he bought a latest hand phone for his sister yet his phone even didn't have a camera.
Everywhere he goes, he buys latest stuffs for his father as leather shoes, touch-screen phone, etc...
Now he lives with his father which the house is bought with his own money.
He said he will not marry someone whom his parents disapprove of.
Why? because he said he loves his parents so much and doesn't want them to feel sad because of him.



Kim Kyu Jong, I would like to call you as TENDER HEART and SELFLESS boy. I remember in SOS, when Saengie cried and ran into the bathroom, you were the one who followed him and said, "Young Saeng Hyung, don't cry." and was waiting for him outside the bathroom to comfort Saengie. Whenever Baby cries, you are the first one to extend a hug. When Leader asks you to play with him even at late nights, you never deny. Lastly, when in Thank you for waking me up last episode, Mal asked who would like to sleep with him and no one didn't want to because of Mal's sleeping habit.ㅎㅎ. But you were the one who said, "Let's sleep together,". Even Mal said, "Don't u afraid of losing ur hair?" Then you replied, " I will wear Helmet and sleep" ㅎㅎ.

You are that kind of Sweet and Hamble man, Kyu Jong oppa. You mottos are, "Take challenge with no regrets" and "If you have a dream, it will come true". These words make you become a star, the best personality star with charming heart. When I feel very down or no motivation of my life, I think of you, your mottoes and your smiles which always make me feel better. Your sweetness, your humbleness, your kindness and your way of being a great son for your parents, all about you, become my inspiration and you are my complete idol whom I look up.
Sometimes, When I want to do evil things or say bad words, I think of you and told myself that I have to be a person like Kim Kyu Jong.




I admire the love you greet the world with. You become my reason of living, your smiles become my sunshine and your voice becomes my music. You taught me how to live, you taught me Love, you taught me how to smile and you taught me how to be a nice person. From you I learnt, that's why you become my ultimate bias. You never think how to deal with difficulties coz you believe there'll be any difficulty and no matter how emotional you get, you still think calmly. I wonder how many person in this world ever see your madness?

Why are you so flawless? You always said your flaw is lack of confidence which I've never seen that fact .. May be because of your shyness? No.. I saw whatever you are asked to do, you do it passionately regardless of your shyness.



You can do it Oppa.. I've never admired or loved a person with all my heart but only You. You are the very first one. Even I know you are not a normal person but a celebrity. But I love you beyond as a celebrity, I admire you beyond as a celebrity. I don't know how other think about so called a Celebrity Crush. But for me, you are beyond my celebrity crush. I love you not only your look but also your personality. But I think I completely fall in love with you coz of your personality oppa. If I prefer the look, I would choose Leader ( Miahne ㅎ). My bias was Leader once but your personality completely makes me choose you as my ULTIMATE BIAS. (Miahne Leader ehh). I've never tired of thinking about you ( & SS501 ㅎ), I've never tired of saving your photos and reading your news. ㅎ
Can I still love other boy? No? Ottokae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? ㅎㅎㅎ



MY LOVE WILL NEVER CHANGE, KIM KYU JONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU .. Jeongmal saranghae ^^
Jal-ga!!!!!! Annyeong ^0^



I went crazy after that AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^0^
Can I eat him? ㅎ

No comments:

Post a Comment