Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Typical Tuesday

Sniff... There's been 5 days already since my hubby didn't come to Twitter T___T
What are you doing ehhh Kyu Jong oppa??????
Have you listened to Baby's new song "Girl"???
It's a nice song ne.. Uri Baby is soooo daebakkkkk... ㅎ
Can't wait for the MV.....

Today, I saw curious photos of Saengie HEHE
Here ^^




He's holding Leader's poster wakakaka
I wonder what he's doing with it @.@
Is he missing his Leader?? ^^Aigooo
Im really curious with that ㅎ
Saengie ehh... where is your ALBUM ehh??? T__T

Kyu Jong oppa, your 4D Hyung can be a good soccer player as well ^^
He can play very well you koe..
He looks so good with soccer jersey hehe..
aigooo. uri Leader is good at everything right??

UMMM.. I have to go to school tomorrow early Oppa T___T
so lazy ne.......
Have to wake up soo early tomorrow so.. yea..
should off to bed right now T__T
Please come and tweet oppa.... Naul Bogoshipda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday my eyes are starring at this page only T___T



You are the only reason why I use my twitter back Kim Kyu Jong!!!! Araseo??? ㅎㅎ Miah ㅎㅎ

Annyeong oppa ^^ Jal-ga ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment