Thursday, March 3, 2011

TODAY IS A FAIRYTALE ㅎㅎ

EHHH.. YEAHHH ............ Today's exactly my fairytale ...
SOMEBODY PUT ME DOWN ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
My hubby tweets and Mal's coming to singapore which make my day Daebakkkkkkkkkk ♥♥♥♥

Kyu Jong oppa ehh, ....
Finally you came to tweet ^^ Kho ma weoooooooo .........
You tweet makes me wanna screammmmmmm and crazier u know?
Im so speechless oppa... You miss us ??? Yea... I MISS YOU MORE !!!!!!!!!
Aww.. Oppa.. U said Let's meet soon... Im dying to meet you ne...

I was even late to school coz of your tweets today ^^ HEHE
All the way to school + during class + way back to home , I can't stop smiling when I think about you.. Wahaha
You are in my mind 24/7 from Monday to Sunday night .. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mal Minnie!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, IM GONNA MEET WITH YOU EHEHEHEHEHE
Luckily, I found one of my frds who will accompany with me to meet with you ^^
Should we treat you with a bottle of Carrot juice?? ㅎㅎLOL...
Welcome to Singapore MALLL!!!!
Can't wait to see you.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment