Sunday, February 27, 2011

WHAT THE HELL

All my DAY I've been good but now, woah, I'm thinking What The HELL

Yea.. That's from Avril Lavigne's what the hell and I substitute Life with Day @@
Today is exactly like that.. Got problem at night EHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't understand her.. She's known me about 21 years already but she still doesn't understand me .. !!! HOW SAD????
There will be no one who can understand me in this world.. I know it =(
Im not upset yet I feel so sorry and sad ... Yea.. =((
I hope it will end very smoothly after some time HUFFFFFF....

Kyu Jong oppa, I didn't hear your news today ehh..
You didn't come online ne.. =(
I would feel better if I saw your tweet, wouldn't I?
Naul Bogoshipda Oppa T_____T

I think you went out wif your frds today ... may be Bowling??
EHHHHH........
Today, I am not feeling well since in the evening .. May be because of showering at late night and it took a bit long .. T_____T
Take care oppa ehh.. Don't fall sick..

I CAN'T FALL SICK AS WELL T___T Coz I have to study everyday ....
Ok..... I think I should go bed to sleep even the time is a bit earlier for me =(
No choice ne.. I've got a big headache already and can't stand it anymore @@

Annyeong, Oppa ... GOOD NIGHTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment