Thursday, March 3, 2011

KIM KYU JONG - My only personal brand of Heroin

Aww... Lastly I saw my hubby's message in Tok Tok DSP..
How sweet ehh? May be he's missing his old company??? ^^



HERE'S A TRANSLATION :

credit : SS501.DSPenter.com + SS601 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + liezle.blogspot.com

Hello hello~~heehee It was fun!! See you again everyone~~~
Pretties.. I am rattling on and on by myself here today..^^
Instead, don't be complaining or be too stressed up!!~~ Let's enjoy always~~
If you smile always, you won't realise how precious that smile is ^^ heehee!!
I sincerely pray and hope for you to be filled with happiness ^^ !! Enjoy the pain that comes sometimes!!
Heard this very late isn't it?!! Hahaha...Sorry..^^ Hmhm!! Anyways!! Always!! Always!!
This song keeps ringing in my ears today, and pretties came to my mind..!! So I came here like this~
That is one line from our ALL MY LOVE song..^^

Hold even tighter forver to the dream that will be starting in the future..
I will not fall. Give me one light from the shinning overflowing night sky
I wish it is the same miracle in the world that I was born into.. Forever into the continuous future too [xiaochu : not too sure abt this]

I really wanted to say this to many of you who wished me happy birthday!! Thank you ^^
Always spend your each and everyday filled with laughters, I am thinking of this..!!
I wanted to write message but maybe my computer is having some trouble..the message wasn't posted so I came here after such a long time^^
Hello pretties..!! It's already March..^^ Is everyone doing well according to your new year resolutions?!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SPEECHLESSSSSS Kyu Jong ehhhhhhhhhh.... I wanna HUG you
Even shed tears after reading this T_________________T
EHHHHH... Kyu Jong oppa, you make me crazier and crazier @.@
Why are you so sweet and kind like that???????????

Oppa, you've even got anti-fans u koe???
HUFFFFF......... He/she doesn't even koe you and told you something bad ( I can't even say coz I don't want ).
I think he/she wanna die or what!!!! GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

My mind's got dizzy since morning, oppa..
Are you feeling good? I think u r good since your message is in HAPPY MOOD ^^
Next time, don't talk alone ne........ Talk to me HEHE

EHHHH... Something's absolutely bothering to me !!!
I don't know what it is .. @.@
But u asked to smile and enjoy the pain sometimes @.@
I will try to, oppa.. T__T

Take care ehhh
I think I got cold in these days and *coughing* so badly T__T even my stomach hurts
Don't get cold arresso????? hehe

Jal-ga.. Kho ma weoooooooo for the message..
It really makes me stronger ^^
You become my own personal brand of Heroin Oppa ^^
Annyeong....... I wish you don't know or hear anything about ur antis..
I'm afraid it would hurt you..
You are the only one for me till the end, Kyu Jong oppa ...
Annyeong again ^^ Sleep tight ...
SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment