Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I MISS MY 4D LEADERRRRRR ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

♫ ♫ coupang coupang coupang... coupang coupan coupang.. La la la la coupang... pa da pa pa coupang... la la la la coupang.. COUUUUUUUUUUUPANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ♫ ♫ ♫ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ I can't help but my mind's stuck wif Leader's cute face and his coupang song ^^
Ehh.. I already miss my Leader ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

So.. I want to talk about Leader ^0^.. For me there are 4 kinds of Kim Hyun Joong ㅎㅎ
4 D Leader, JiHoo Sunbae, Baek Saung Jo and Kim Hyun Joong
Yea.. I know Kim Hyun Joong and 4 D Leader is the same but for me, they are not.. How??

4 D Leader



He's the careless person with completely 4D mind. Always like to joke around his members with his 4D mind. He's completely cute and funny. He hates to act like cute pose and is afraid of Teachers than Ghost. ^^
He's a heavy sleeper like a dead-person and he likes to sleep only with underwear LOL ㅎㅎ
He smiles and laughs only when he feels like it is funny.
Sometimes he seems to be lost and thoughtful even during interview.
Whatever he comments or says something, they come out as a complete funny words and yes 4Dness.
Even I can surely say that he's the best Leader and Hyung to his members.

Yoon JiHoo




Thoughtful, secretive and cold man but complete Prince-charming who is completely different character with 4D Leader.
Yet, there is one thing similar which is Sleeping. ㅎ
How come our 4D dorky Leader becomes a Prince-charming?? HEHE
JiHoo sunbae, he seems to be very cold person yet when he's with the one he loves, he is very romantic, sweet and becomes a complete kind man isn't it?
After BOF, JiHoo sunbae even becomes most of the women's ideal man.
Yet, one very sad thing is he's not real ㅠㅠ
Kim Hyun Joong is not Yoon JiHoo and he's not that type of man in reality ㅠㅠ Aigooooo .. So sad =(
And Leader told that in reality, he will try no matter what to get Geum Jan Di back from Goo Joon phyo (bad boy eh)
Leader is very tough man and super manly.
He doesn't like romantic things and he doesn't like to talk sweet words to his gf.
He wants to treat her like his guy friend and walking with an arm around her and calls her *Hey*.. Aigoooo
His ideal type of girl must be friendly-type and he doesn't like a girl who's acting like a mature woman.

I wonder what kind of girl would be his girlfriend ehh?? So tough ne....

Baek Saung Jo


Baek Saung Jo is more like real Kim Hyun Joong than JiHoo sunbae. ^^
But Leader once told that he doesn't like Saung Jo's way of loving a girl..
Yes.. Baek Saung Jo rarely shows his love to Oh Hani even he loves her so much..
He rarely speaks out from his mouth and pretends like he doesn't love her..
Leader, in reality, he is a straight-forward person so that I know when he loves someone he will not be like Baek Saung Jo ^^
So to the end, Baek Saung Jo is not a sweet and romantic boyfriend like Leader ehh???


Kim Hyun Joong


Yes.. this is now Kim Hyun Joong...
My 4D Dorky leader's changed after Yoon JiHoo..
Even he said like he is still the same Kim Hyun Joong but noooo....
Even fans know about his change... @.@
Kyu Jong oppa and Saengie once told that he's become Yoon JiHoo after BOF.
He becomes quiet and matured like JiHoo yet I wonder why not romantic and sweet things?? @.@
He's not funny anymore. He's not laughing like before. He smiles a lot than before but I feel like fake smiles ㅠㅠ

Hyun Joong oppa, even your likes and dislikes change or still the same?
Are you still a heavy sleeper? Who wakes you up in the morning oppa? (Im curious)
Do you still remember Dangie? You said you will find her one day.. I hope you still remember her.. ㅠㅠ
I know you work hard a lot but I'm afraid you'll be so stressful and unhappy.
But as a tough Leader, you will never give up. I know it.
Your dream is holding a free concert for your fans right Oppa?
I can feel how much you care and love to your fans ehh..
Don't you miss your brothers??
For me, I know they will miss their 4D Hyung so much..

Hyun Joong Oppa, you become more gorgeous, handsome and flawless day by day.
Your talents, your confident, your prince-charming look, all make me feel like missing my 4D Leader sooo muchh...
I'm so proud of you, oppa yet I still cannot forget my old 4D Leader.
Whenever I watch your old tv shows or videos, I miss you..
I rarely see you laughing like carefree nowadays and that's why I feel so sad..
Can't you come back again as 4D Leader?



Most of your fans would like your flawless look and gorgeous smile, Leader.
But for me, as a tripleS, I sometimes miss my careless, dorky, 4D Leader because it was the real you.
But yea, as long as you are happy, it's ok.. ^0^

KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!
I wish your dream of holding a free concert would come true in a near future ^^
Hwaiting Oppa ^^... Please show to the world that you're the best actor and singer on earth ^^
Even you've changed, you are still my Leader, you are still Triple S' Leader and yes, You are still SS501's Leader!!!
And yea.. I STILL LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU like before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment