Friday, February 25, 2011

25.2.2011 Updates

KIM KYU JONG TWEET : 오늘도 행복한 하루보내세요..^^ 다들 정말..고마워요 ..!!! http://yfrog.com/h8xeafgj



[trans @chobeeSS501] Have a happy day today too..^^ Everyone, thank you so much...!!!!

Sweet tweet with that heart photo.. Oppa, Im speechless as always!!!

But I need to SHOUT again

KIM KYU JONG, YOU R THE BEEEESSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOVEEEE YOUUUUUU
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


[Photo] Jung Min @ M Super Concert on Feb 23rd 2011



Wow... Minnie is sooooooooooo handsome <3>

Credit : Pheromin + Double S 501 @ facebook



Baby Jun's Diary + Photo

Original Text: 여러분 안녕! 저 형준이가 왔어요 홈페이지에 처음으로 글 남기는데 너무 설레네요. 그래도 오픈하고 여러분들이 남긴 글 봤어요. ^^ 한국 공식 홈페이지 많이 방문해주시구요. 3월에 앨범 나오니까 조금만 기다렸다가 저의 첫 솔로 앨범 많이 응원해주세요. 첫 글 남기는 보~너스! 사진 보시고 놀라기 없기.ㅜㅜ 요즘 스케쥴 하면서 앨범 준비하면서 멋진 모습을 보여주기 위해 뮤비 촬영 전날 비타민 주사 맞았어요^^ 이게 바로 비타민 주사 인증샷!!! 여러분 살람해요!


Translation: Hi everyone! I, HyungJun am here I am very excited since this is the first time leaving a message in the homepage. Even so, I have read the messages posted by everyone since the opening.^^ Please come visit this Korea official homepage often. My album will be released in March so please wait for awhile more

Bonus~ for my first message posted! Hope you are not shocked when you see the photo.ㅜㅜ Recently, while working through my schedules and preparing for the album, in order to show a greater image I got a vitamin drip/injection on the day prior to the filming of music video^^ Here is the a proof shot of getting the vitamin drip/injection!!! I love you everyone!

credit: hyungjun.co.kr + xiaochu @ Quainte501.com [English Translation] + SS501 Is My Oxygen @ facebook



I was so worried about him once I saw that photo T__T
Thank God it was just a vitamin injection.. But Baby, Don't work overload ehhh
You need to rest well .... TAKE CARE



Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young are spokesmodel giants for ‘Coupang' (YOUTUBE VERSION)





ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Whenever I watch this video or see Leader's pictures, I can't stop laughing..♥♥♥
His Dream of being outer space comes true LOL...
PS : I saw his Playful kiss's Dad in that video..

No comments:

Post a Comment