Friday, February 25, 2011

About Me and SS501 ^^

Umm.. I write this post because I feel so bored >.< This is nothing but just about me and SS501 ^^
In details, about how I become TripleS and my ultimate bias Kim Kyu Jong <3

Umm.. Firstly, I know SS501 because of JiHoo sunbae, of course, ..
Yoon JiHoo vs Goo John Pyo ...... I like flower boys more than manly boys ^^
Yoon JiHoo is like very prince charming, cute, pretty and sweet...
ALthough his character is very cold and secretive yet he's very nice to the one he loves..
He smiles when he's with her, he laughs when he's with her, he's always there when she needs her and of course, they are soulmates.. I love that kind of sweetness..
Umm.. so JiHoo sunbae becomes my Fave one ^^




Since then, I know Kim Hyun Joong and find out about his band SS501
But honestly, I was not so TripleS back then...
I just know them and listen to some songs of them .. That's all..
Back then, the other member I knew in SS501 was Young Saeng after Leader hehe coz of his angelic voice, cute face and cute dimples..
Miahne Kyu Jong oppa, you were the last member I knew in SS501 T____T
So when would I become a true TripleS?
Yea.. that was when I watched Playful kiss * Baek Saung Jo * of course..



He made me to become a True TripleS.. Thanks to him HEHE
I was so crazy about Leader and he was my bias in SS501 from the start ( coz of JiHOO and Saung Jo )
But After watching Playful kiss, I was so bored and couldn't satisfy to watch Leader, so I searched his songs in youtube again.. And yea their group's songs...
And I can't help but I completely fall in love with SS501 ... ^^

Later and later on, I gradually know about each member's personality very well..

LEADER = tough, 4D mind, cold and so manly (completely different with YOON JIHOO) aigooooo
Even his look is even prettier than girls and flowers, his mind is super tough and manly ..

SAENGIE = quiet, shy and very consious about his looks KEKE ... Even Love Professor.. ^^
He's such kind of super Cute boy and when he smiles, his cute dimples make girls being crazy >.<

KYU JONG = Sweet, Gentle, Kind, Obdient and hamble ..
He has more manly looks than others in SS501 .. Yet he's cute and handsome boy ...
He rarely gets angry or mad at someone ... Jung Min once told that he can let them go those who bother to him ..

JUNG MIN = Super Friendly to fans , talkative, funny and always likes to do Sexy pose and dance
Likes to tease to maknae Baby Jun so much but has kind-hearted and most of the mothers love him HEHE

BABY = Friendly, Funny and childish..
His personality is a bit similar with Jung Min but he can easily cry when he's bullied or he's happy or sad ^^

I don't koe how to tell beyond like this.. but that's all I can tell..
But there are some points still though ...

When I find out about their personalities, my Bias becomes Kim Kyu Jong..
Many people might think that his personality is impossible coz there's not even weak point >.<
But yea.. When comes to relationship, Kyu Jong oppa is always dumped by his girlfriends..
I think that might be because of his shyness or sometimes he might be cold >.<
(But Oppa, I will never dump you, I PROMISE. Even you're cold to me or mad at me or yell to me, I DUN CARE) ^^

Back to this, My ideal man is exactly like Kyu Jong Oppa..
I like sweet type of man with very charming heart ( exactly like KJ oppa )
I once read his interview about how he would like to do when dating ...
He said, *Holding hands with his gf and going to the amusement parks and going to watch movies*
How sweet neeee??? and He wants to give his gf, his hearbeat, only beating for her >.< GOSHHHHHHH
Im so *touched*



I said I prefer Flower boys than Manly?? Yea.. KJ oppa looks a little more manly than in SS501 yet he's still a flower boy ^^ See that photo, He wasss superrrrr cute back then.. But yea.. now he becomes a Handsome boy .. ^^




Actually, I love all 5 of them.. They all have the best personalities and nice to their Fanssss so much...
They are the best idol group who are soooo nice to their fans which I've never seen before..
The very strange thing is if becomes a TRUE TRIPLE S, I say, TRUE TRIPLE S, even each one has thier own bias, fans never fight each other like, *my bias is the best, ur one is so ugly*, NEVER,... Never say like that...
Coz the love of each's bias is the same to other 4 members.. That's call TRUE TRIPLE S..

Lastly, Miahne Leader, hehe, I change my bias to Kyu Jong oppa ^^
But I still love you, and love Saengie, love Kyu Jong, love Jung Min and love Baby..
I don't need many stars to shine in my sky yet I only need 5 stars..

SS501 = Super stars/singer 5 forever as 1 ...
I think I can't find any better band than SS501 and yea..
I will support them UNTIL FOREVER !!! I LOVE YOU SS501!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come Back Quickly
TripleS Miss YOU >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment