Thursday, February 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ETERNAL CENTER KIM KYU JONG OPPA ^^

생일축하함니다....
생일축하함니다...
사랑하는 김규종...
생일축하함니다 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today's my ultimate Bias Kyu Jong oppa's Birthday... Mansae!!!!!!!!!
I can't help but Im happier and more excited than my birthday LOLz..

Kyu Jong oppa, I want to make so many Wishes to you >.<
I already tweeted so many wishes to you @ twitter already ( dun koe you would see or not but yea I dun care )
But I know You will READ. how do I know? HEHE.. I JUST KNOW IT AND I JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE...
I know you will receive so many birthday wishes and gifts from Fans.. Im so happy for you. <3
Who can't love the sweet , kind Kim Kyu Jong?????????

Im so happy that you received birthday tweets from your bros ( Mal, Baby ) ..
How sweet ehh??? <3
But I still haven't seen Saengie's ... Is he playing game or sleeping?? ㅎㅎ
And yea.. Your Hyung Leader, I hope he would remember your birthday >.<

Can't wait for the #501kyujongday trending tomorrow...
But Oppa, As you are my ULTIMATE FOREVER HUBBY BIAS, I want to give you a birthday present as well >.<
This year, Let it be.. I will definitely do something for you NEXT YEAR!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.. ^^ ㅎㅎ

Ok.. I should go and sleep by now..
Once again, HAVE A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD FILLS WITH LOTS OF LOVE, SWEETNESS AND HAPPINESS ... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *KIM KYU JONG*



No comments:

Post a Comment