Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Miss - Love - Hurt

Firstly I want to say, I miss SS501 :(
I miss seeing 5 of them together singing on the stage, bullying each other and introducing themselves like
"Annyonghaseyo, Deo Beul E Seu Oh Gong Il (SS501) mi thar" T_T
I am not saying like I dun like their solo activities yet I miss SS501..

Leader



I know you are the busiest member right now I can bet... CFs, single albums, photo shootings, etc...
Do you miss your bros? As a tough leader, even you miss them, you will not show it >.<
But I know you are the Best Leader and Hyung in SS501 oppa..
I am so proud of you that your fame is sooo rising in these days and yah.. we can proudly say that this is our Leader^^
I know you are the one who works hard with full confident whatever you do..
That really impress me oppa..
Even you seem to be cold and tough person, you really have a well-manner to ur sunbaes and charming heart to your bros and TS.. I wish you to be beyond better than ur sunbae, Yong-sama Oppa..
But one thing is Be happy and healthy.. U r still 25 and u still need ur happiness for ur life..
Don't get too stress as well.. I want my 4D leader back ne >.<
Saranghae Hyun Joong Oppa ^^

Shy Prince



Saengie ehh.. We're waiting for your solo album this month ne..
But still got no news for the exact date >.<
I miss you singing on stage with most passionate-heart and angelic voice..
I miss your dimple and I miss your shy smile ...
But I am so happy that u can still hang out wif KJ oppa since you two are in the same company, Thank God..
Im waiting for ur single and yes.. show to the world that u r the best singer on earth ^^
But be more friendly ne.. You still look shy and quiet when meeting wif your fans.. I prefer to see Bad boy Saengie ^^
Be happy oppa.. We all are waiting for you with your bros come back ... ^^
Saranghae Young Saeng Oppa ^^

Eternal Center



Kyu Jong oppa ehh.. being my ultimate bias, I miss you the most T__T
Even your tweets and news are flooding around these days, I still miss you..
Your kindness, sweetness and humbleness with your innocent smiles make me love you more and more day by day..
I wonder why some people still want to mess up with you eh?
May be you're too good to them? or They are just too jealous of you >.<
Whenever I heard those news (rumors or not), I feel so sad Oppa.. T_T
I know that you had more difficult times for being in SS501 than others .. I know it!!!
But you never give up and try harder with all ur best .. That's why I LOVE YOU
Still choosing the dramas?? I can't wait to see ur dramas oppa..
But I want to say that I really want ur solo album >.<
I know Saengie's voice is the best in SS501 but for me, your voice is the sweetest and most angelic voice I've ever heard ^^ (miahne Saengie ah.. since he's my bias keke)
So that I want ur single the most ^^
But you still don't mention about ur album so T_T but after ur acting, I hope I could listen to ur single, oppa.
Lastly, The very one thing I want is YOUR HAPPINESS.. oppa..
I don't want you to feel sad or lonely >.< Even ppl try to let u down, pls dun forget that all TS are behind you and support you until forever esp ME ^^
Since you are my forever Hubby, I want you to be happier than me Oppa.. Aja Aja Hwaiting ^^
Saranghae Kyu Jong Oppa ^^

Sexy Charisma



Mal.. Mal.. you are still the sexy charisma keke~~
I miss your funniest and friendliness of course..
I feel so glad that you've got the success single promotion in Taiwan now..
Your FM in taiwan is so nice that even korean TS envy about that ( I heard it )
Please keep in mind that U R NOT ALONE Mal..
You said that you were worried about ur single album that it is not under SS501 and you're afraid that SS501's fans are not your fans??
Mal.. TS love all 5 of you soo much.. The love of individual's bias is still the same with other 4 Mal..
Now you can see that all TS love you ^^ Of course, who can't love uri Sexy Charisma Minnie?
You are such the most friendly member and a good fan-service in SS501 ^^
But u look so skinny ehh? Don't try to lose more weight ..
I know you are Multivitamin but still take care of your health Oppa..
Be happy as well.. TS will wait for you with your bros come back ^^
Saranghae Jung Min Oppa ^^

Baby



Baby~~ keke... Congrats to your success FM in Japan ehh..
I love your vampire teeth and I miss those >.< Do you miss your Hyungs esp Tom Minnie? keke
I miss them so much >.< But I know they will miss their Maknae as well T_T
I saw KJ oppa tweeted to u the last day to congrat ur FM in Japan ^^ (never replied ehh?)
See.. Your sweet Hyung still doesn't forget to tweet u ne...
Aigoo.. Uri baby has changed to Handsome man ^^
But for me, I still love your baby look and innocent smile ^^
Don't be too manly ^^ I prefer my flower boy ^^
Good Luck for your solo as well Baby... We all are waiting for it ...
Be happy and Healthy ehhh... Saranghae Junnie Oppa ^^




I miss my FLower Boys , I miss my Snow Princes and I miss their old times T__________T
I wish I could turn back time and reach back to those old times so that I can love them more...
Huff... But seeing their succeed in different activities, we are so proud to be call Triple S
Once a TS, forever a TS and yes.. There cannot be another boyband in my heart ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment