Thursday, February 24, 2011

TRENDING ----- SUCCESSFUL

Kya..!!! GreenPeas areeeeee awwwweeesommmmmeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



World Trend : 4th but it got up to 3rd after that.. ( I didn't capture that ) >.<

It's super amazing!!! We made the trending consistently at that position during trending session.. Asa!!!!!!!!
I wish Kyu Jong oppa knew it ? =((
I wish...

It was KST 9pm-11pm.. In singapore, 8pm-10pm..
I didn't even eat dinner keke~
I just sat and kept trending ^^
Anyway, I love it <3 <3

TODAY IS A HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY DAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?????????
Because it's KIM KYU JONG OPPA'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Once again...
생일축하함니다....
생일축하함니다...
사랑하는 김규종...
생일축하함니다 !!! <3 <3 <3 <3
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, KIM KYU JONG



wahhh.. I love this photo soooooo muchhhhhhhh !!!!! so cute ehhhhhhh... *Hug* *BoBo*

No comments:

Post a Comment