Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tweets from SS boys to their Sweet Center Birthday

This is Jung Min tweet : 생일축하합니다!! 생일축하합니당~~! 사랑하는 규종이!! 생일축하합니다!!^^ 올해 서로서로 열심히해서 다들 놀랠만큼 대박내자!! 싸랑한다~!
with this photo...


[Trans by @chobeeSS501] Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you~~! Our beloved KyuJong!! Happy birthday to you!!^^ This year, work hard and let's be surprisingly successful at everything!! I love you~!!

This is Kyu Jong replied to Mal's tweet : 말민!! 고마어 ㅎㅎ 아이고 ㅠ !! 전화통화가자꾸길어져 이제 답하네 ㅎㅎ 언능보자아아아!! 커피한잔의여유 가지자구!! ㅎ

[Trans by @chobeeSS501] Mal Min!! Thanks hehe Aigo ㅠ!! Give me a call. I'll answer now. hehe. Let's meet!! Let's go and treat me a cup of coffee!! hehe

Isn't uri Mal so sweet? He sang Happy Birthday song to Kyu Jong oppa ^^
His birthday cake for Kyu Jong oppa is so sweet ne.. full with FLOWERS HEHE
And ya.. I love the way Kyu Jong called back Jung Min as *Mal Min* HEHE
He always likes to call him as *Mal* and yea I like to call as well. Jung Min oppa, Miahne ㅎㅎ

Next is Baby Jun's tweet : 해피벌쓰데이 규종, 사랑한다 어여들어가!

[Trans by @chobeeSS501] : Happy Birthday KyuJong, I love you. Stay healthy!!

This is KJ oppa replied : 지금 잘꺼야!!ㅎ 잘자구!! 낼 콜미~~^^

[Trans by @chobeeSS501] : I'm gonna sleep now!! he Let's sleep!! Tomorrow call me ~~^^

This is so happy to see their tweets to each other..
I know Baby would feel not well for his DongSaeng KiBum today >.< ( I feel so sorry as well, Baby ) But he still didn't forget to wish his Hyung.. Kyaaaaa... I wonder where is Saengie??!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment