Thursday, February 24, 2011

Response Tweets from Kyu Jong ^^

Kya..... My thoughts are right ne... I know he would read his fans' birthday wishes And yea..
He's appreciated ^^

Here's his 1st tweet : 정말정말정말...!!감사합니다..^^ 맛있는 미역국 냠냠..!! 오늘은 2 월 24 일이래요!!!!!!!~~~

[Trans by @chobeeSS501] : Really really Really..!! thank you..^^ I had a delicious seaweed soup yum yum..!! Today is Feb 24th!!!!...


Here's his 2nd tweet : 아이쿠우우 한국에계신 팬분들 그리고 해외에계신 팬분들 감사합니다! 한분한분 고맙단 인사 못해드려서 죄송한마음뿐입니다 .. 정말감사합니다. 정말!!고마워요!!^^ http://yfrog.com/h8l2dibj
with the cutest photo ever attached




[Trans by @chobeeSS501] Aigoooo Korean fans and oversea fans, thank you!! Because I cannot thank each of you one by one, I feel sorry.. Thank you so much. Really!!! Thank you!! ^^



Aigoooo.... He's appreciated to us with those sweetest tweets and cutest photo ㅠㅠ
HOW SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????
Even wanna cry to read such kind of tweets from him
That's why I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
That's why He's my FOREVER HUBBY !!!
His tweets make my day Daebak and yea........ Im super super super happy ^^
Kho ma weo Kyu Jong oppa .. I can't stop smiling by reading his tweets ㅠㅠ

Kim Kyu Jong, you are the sweetest man with most charming heart I've ever seen >.<
Thank you for being KIM KYU JONG and Eternal Center for SS501

I LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU THE MOSTTTTTTTTTTTT ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment