Wednesday, February 23, 2011

*Excited_Rolling on the Floor_Screaming*


LOL.... Funny Title eh??
I dun koe how to mention it so it is formed like that..
What I am so happy about? Asa!!!!!! keke~~

PARK JUNG MIN is coming to SINGAPORE on 18th-20th MARCH, 2011 !!!!!!! MANSAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, I've got to see my MAL..!!!! I have a dream to see any1 of SS501 in person so ya..
Now part of my dream comes true ne.. ( Part of means, I wanna see all of them but now only Minnie so.. )
I missed a chance to see my BABY JUN in August, 2010 and my LEADER in Dec, 2010..
Now.. I don't wanna miss MAL!!!..
When I first saw that post in the evening, I felt soooo shocked and even couldn't care my surrounding but SMILE Widely keke~~~ (I was alone and there were other strangers around me)
I wish that news will be valid and can't wait to see further details ... keke~~
I can't stop thinking about that and still can't sleep coz of happiness!!!!
I will be there NO MATTER WHAT and yes.. WELCOME TO SINGAPORE, Jung Min OPPA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment